This item has sold!
- Optimising & Cut-to-Mark cutoff saw
- 16" capacity - widest in the industry
- Model #20-B
- We completely rebuilt this heavy duty cut-off system.
- We ran it at The Woods Company's flooring mill until our production needs changed.
- This machine has the widest cut-off capacity of any automatic cut-off saw.
From Smith Cabinet, Salem IN, 2008
Model year: 1990
Width Capacity: 16"
#1548 - Canted Roll Infeed Unit -
Nine 5-1/2” X 12” Long live rolls
Chain Driven from Gear Drive (needs drive motor)
#1549 - Control Center & Measuring Station -
Belt Conveyor – 12”wide X 11’ long
SICK Optical Scanner Camera
#1550 – Rollcase & Transfer -
Live rollcase with pop-up transfer belts that feed board over to the infeed roll case to saw station.
Three 2HP 208/230/460 VT drive motors on rollcase & transfer
Indramat MAC 112 Servo drive motor infeed to saw
#1551 Cut-off Saw unit -
20 HP, 1800 rpm, 208/230/460 VT, TEFC motor
Air operated pop-up saw arbor w/20” diameter saw blade
Indramat MAC 112 Servo drive motor
#1152 – Outfeed belt conveyor -
12” wide belt X 16’ long
#1553 – Outfeed pinch roll -
18” wide X 36” long
2 HP 208/230/460 VT gear drive
Note: Missing drive motor on cantered roll feed table